HOW TO ENTER
Entry Fee is £125 + £7.50 booking fee per team
Entries open at 10pm on Friday 28th October 2022
Entries close at 10pm on Friday 27th January 2023
Please enter your team well before the closing date to avoid disappointment.
The entry fee for this year’s event is £125 + £7.50 booking fee per team, regardless of whether there are three, four or five participants, and includes the following:
- Indoor accommodation on Friday and Saturday night.
- Cooked meals for Saturday breakfast and evening meal, and Sunday breakfast.
- Drinks and snacks at most checkpoints.
- Transport (where necessary).
- Communications and Administration.
- Certificates and Individual Trophies for the winners.
- Each team must comprise of between 3 - 5 participants, all of whom must be members of The Scout Association or Girlguiding UK.
- Each participant must be at least fourteen years old on the day of the event for the 50mile and 50km events.
- Participants for the 30km event must be thirteen and a half years or over but have not reached their eighteenth birthday on the day of the event.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Team Manager must be over 18 years old
- Entries are made via a 3rd party online entry system – Results Base. Results Base Ltd. will hold the personal information provided by participants for the purposes of maintaining registration information for Southern 50 Challenge only.
- Payment will be taken by credit/debit card via the Results Base on line entry system.
- Any participants 18 years or over on the day of the event must supply their Scout Association membership number. This will be checked against Compass. Changes to adult team participants and the team name cannot be made later than 14 days before the event.
- For a team withdrawing before the closing date a full refund will be given (excluding the booking fee).
REGISTERING A TEAM
To register a team for the event the team manager will need to create a profile in Results Base. This is your ‘account’. You can then register for the event and manage your entry online. Full details of how to enter a team on Results Base can be found here - Registation Help.